Great Bear Wilderness and his mouth tastes like
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
he's in that grassy space between nwf & the heartwood. for @Phillip!

newt kept pushing himself. just a little further ...repeating over and over like a mantra in his head since leaving easthollow. cowardly; with nothing more than a howl and no chance for family to stop him. convinced, though, that this was not a mistake he shoves his guilt aside every time it tries to worm it's way into his chest; insistent and nagging. yet; he grows tired. he's crossed a lot of distance and he can feel the exhaustion lining his face, weighing down each step he takes; pressing against his shoulders like the sky slipping from atlas's grasp and falling upon newt's own.

you made your den. now lie in it, newt.

he pauses, thinking of stopping, of resting but there is no shelter to be offered to him in the grassy knolls between the woodlands. the closer he moves, the more he becomes aware of claim scents and considers turning back towards the heartwood. grey sky darkening with the coming of dusk, newt turns away from the direction of neverwinter and towards the heartwood, figuring it would be the best place to find shelter for the night.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
and his mouth tastes like - by Nanoq - February 07, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: and his mouth tastes like - by Hyacinth - February 08, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: and his mouth tastes like - by Nanoq - February 08, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: and his mouth tastes like - by Hyacinth - February 08, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: and his mouth tastes like - by Nanoq - February 08, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: and his mouth tastes like - by Hyacinth - February 10, 2020, 06:19 AM