Whitebark Stream is it a sin to find
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
he startles her; unintentionally, and offers her a sheepish and apologetic twitch of his lips as she turns to face him, his name on her lips. her smile is friendly and it soothes the worst of his fears if only a smidge. i am ...well. salvatore feels himself nodding, relieved to hear it. that's good to hear. he gives voice to his thought(s) aloud, wondering if killgrave and stitch had some kind of similar awkward conversation. salvatore doubted it. from what sal had seen killgrave rarely acknowledged stitch outside of his bed.

and you? how have you been ...since...? she trails off there, as if she is just afraid to speak of it as he is. did she regret it? for some inexplicable reason that consideration hurts him more than her ire at him would've. the blackbird considers telling her the truth; every last anxiety ...but that feels like a lot to unpack upon her and his daddy issues were not her problem. thinkin' about the future, it wasn't entirely an answer but at least it wasn't a whole lie, either. he was thinking about the future and how theirs might very well be changed for ...well ever.

i, uh, i wanted to talk to you about that — our coupling, the word feels so clumsy as it passes from his tongue. coupling?!! who the hell says that, sal? i guess it's probably too early to tell, but he doesn't really know. it wasn't like sex education had been anything either parent — warmonger or stitch — had deemed as an important thing to teach him. but i think we should decide what happens if you are pregnant.

i mean, i won't push if you don't want me involved. i'll respect your decision. but i'd like to be involved ...if you'll allow. salvatore tells her, surprised that he got the words out so smoothly; half expecting himself to stumble all over his words as the nervousness knots tighter in his stomach.
Messages In This Thread
is it a sin to find - by RIP Salvatore - February 09, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: is it a sin to find - by Kaori - February 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: is it a sin to find - by RIP Salvatore - February 09, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: is it a sin to find - by Kaori - February 09, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: is it a sin to find - by RIP Salvatore - February 09, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: is it a sin to find - by Kaori - February 09, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: is it a sin to find - by RIP Salvatore - February 13, 2020, 06:30 AM
RE: is it a sin to find - by Kaori - March 07, 2020, 09:13 PM