Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And so here they were, out adventuring at last! Let's be real, for the first hour or so, Spook was probably more on edge than was reasonable. He wasn't sure if something bad was going to happen or if Arbiter was gonna change her mind or what. But nothing did happen, so eventually he started feeling better.

Spook didn't seem to mind too much that Pheiros hadn't been sure. He wagged his tail, just glad that they were on the track to start, Better than I would have done, still! I think I came here once before too -- but I didn't stay very long, I went right back home. It was sort of a vague memory, but maybe he dreamed it up. Nobody had bugged him that day. He had been here, right? He looked around, but some time had passed so it all seemed weird now.

Spook wandered to the water's edge, looking down at the water too, I dunno. It looks pretty gross though. His nose wrinkled, Is it even safe to drink? I never tried it. It had seemed fine when they were wandered by it a while ago... But maybe just this section was unsafe. It wasn't like Spook had a great idea of what was normal for it. Before he didn't care, he just headed back to the forest and all was good there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Warlock - February 15, 2020, 10:59 PM