Emberwood Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He hated to imagine Grezig pregnant and alone, and he wondered what might have stolen the father away from his children before they were even born? There were few reasons he could think of that would pull him from his own, especially now that he knew how it felt to lose them. Well, I have no intention of leaving, he promised, hoping she could rest easy knowing he wouldn't just vanish. 

It seemed that she was also aware of the troubles facing the pack, which was not surprising. He had once chosen her as his beta, and it was for good reason. Leaving goes against my morals as well, but yes, the children are my number one concern, he assured her. There are a few nearby that might be an option, and we wouldn't have to travel too much. I'm afraid I don't know the status of their numbers, though. And I don't think I know any of their members. A shame since he was the leader of this pack. But this wasn't his pack, and it wasn't exactly like he had been prepared to take over the Alpha position. He had just stepped up in the pack's time of need and was still trying to get his bearings. If we leave, we should do so soon. The longer they waited, the more dangerous it was for her and the less time they had to find somewhere safe. Do you have any allies in any of the neighboring packs?
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance - by RIP Kavik - March 20, 2020, 06:14 PM