Firestone Hot Springs it’s actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Confusion clouded her features at his response. Lie’s gaze narrowed, and she pulled her head back and confused frown drawing her brows together. Looking over in the direction he had glance, Lie swallow thickly at the source of the stench. Approaching cautiously.

The red tinge of the water, and repulsive visual for the stench. Danger screamed in her chest, and the body was gruesome. The remnants of a wolf, it’s once brunette pelt matted and dirty. Stopping suddenly, and whipping her head away, “Ugh.” A gasp of disgust fell from her lips.

Turning away quickly Lie headed back to the young man. “Hey it’s ok. He’s dead. He can’t hurt you.” A Lie frowned at the crying dark boy. “It’s ok.” She did her best to sooth him in the only way she knew how, using her mothering skills. “Hey.. I’m Rosalie. Can you tell me your name? Her last hope was to distract him.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: it’s actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him - by Rosalie - February 27, 2020, 08:09 PM