Hoshor Plains At Your Service
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Taking on an apprentice would be something Howl would have to aspire to. In the meantime, he would simply have to offer his help and teaching here and there. He hoped it would be enough for the time being. Though he was a skilled mercenary and had experience scouting it would seem that most of the pack's needs would become domestic come the spring when new life would enter the pack.

The thought of pups was something that still caused him to tremble a bit. It wasn't as though he was scared of them or anything like that, but they were a constant reminder of what he didn't have, what he had lost. But part of him coming here was to become more than he currently was, and part of that would be to face his fears and overcome them. In time. 

"I'm afraid I have little experience in the ways of pup rearing, but it's nothing I wouldn't be willing to help with." he stated. He wanted to be honest about his experience and not simply puff smoke into Ira's face, but offering what he could, he felt, was a good start. "Perhaps in the meantime I might be able to help the mothers with... den building or things of the sort. Whatever they should request" he said with a slight chuckle, picking at straws thinking of what a pregnant female might desire, or crave.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
At Your Service - by Howl - February 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - March 02, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - March 13, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - March 23, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - March 23, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - March 30, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - April 03, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Howl - April 03, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: At Your Service - by Ira - April 04, 2020, 03:05 PM