Whitefish River I'll catch you...
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 

injury roll dang he got super lucky!
Tagging all at Whitefish: @Hieronymous @Evergreen @Connor @Inna if one of you could help him out of this it would be much appreciated

Still in the middle of the exploration phase of their scouting mission, Emrik ventured out early in the morning. The River had changed, but there was an excitement to recreate, rebuild on the bones of what remained.

With Speedy at the Plains, Emrik had taken it upon himself to find them the prefect den to have their litter. Their litter. Emrik still couldn’t believe it. Of course, they still needed to talk to Ira, and get permission. He made a mental note to talk to Speedy soon, he had no idea how much time they had to prepare before Speedy’s heat.

Although his main priority was reexploring their territory, Emrik was still worried about Hieronymous. That man needed to eat! So Em decided to multitask his morning by heading out on a little hunt. It wasn’t difficult to find the scent of some lingering hares. Going about tracking them down, Emrik was so engrossed in the hunt that he missed the dangerous signs around him.

Sunken holes littered the area he had unknowingly wandered into. Before he knew what was happening, he was falling. The ground disappearing beneath him as he stepped on a well concealed drop. He let out a surprised yelp as he fell, and another as he hit the ground.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 02, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - March 02, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Inna - March 02, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 02, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - March 03, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 29, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - April 04, 2020, 04:42 PM