Whitebark Stream I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Pack Activity 
Pack meeting! This round will conclude on March 10th. PP of Dawn, let me know if there is need anything I to change!   :)

@Dawn @Kaori @Minnow @Kora @Chai @Salvatore @Daylily @Eights @Anokhi @Kavik @Grezig @Aphrodite

With his mate at his side, Artyom ventured deep into Whitebark territory as they hunted for an appropriate spot to call their pack together. It'd been a number of days since fresh snow had fallen and, although what remained on the ground was frozen and the air held onto its cold bite, Spring was well on its way. It would be best to bring them together now, before new life would prevent Dawn from venturing far from her whelping hollow.

"I think this would make a good spot," the ranger chirped as he happened across an old trunk - what remained of a tree having fallen years prior. Artyom bounded forward, enthusiastic as he hoisted himself atop it to assume a regal posture: chin tilted upward, tail arched and an obnoxious smirk on his pale muzzle. "I know, I know, I look remarkable," he joked, eyeing the sterling huntrees from the corner of a chocolate eye, "no need to be jealous, мой сладкий, there's plenty of room for you to join me!"

And it was beside him that she positioned herself, and the Alpha pair rose their voices as one to summon their comrades to them.
Messages In This Thread
I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow. - by Artyom - March 03, 2020, 02:44 PM