Haunted Wood A scream permanently lodged in my throat
19 Posts
Ooc —
The burdensome sound of something large moving through the woods stops Jo in her tracks. She is already looming over the freshly covered burrow. This sound is enough to draw her attention away from it and with her eyes scanning the surroundings, she does not take long to notice the round shape of yet another pregnant wolf. Her immediate thought was, 'Is this place full of child brides?' as she had only met a pair of wolves so far; aside from Serem who might have been a little older, the sentiment fit.

Jocasta's expression remained stoic. She watched the girl a little bit longer in silence, gauging her mood (which did not seem too pleasant), and broke the silence by murmuring to her. You must be the other mother-to-be. Not happy with the experience? Judging from that hard look in her eyes and the tension emanating from her body, Jo already had her answer.
Messages In This Thread
A scream permanently lodged in my throat - by Jocasta - March 03, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: A scream permanently lodged in my throat - by Jocasta - March 06, 2020, 01:26 PM