Silvertip Mountain the galaxy is just a graveyard full of stars
13 Posts
Ooc —
his mordant reply brought a wide grin to harrowing's face, which morphed into an ugly, menacing laugh as he addressed the ancestral plane with mocking disdain. she liked him, in that instance, and decided that she wouldn't expedite his suicide mission by shoving him off this mountain right then and there. "well, do me a favor and ask them for some rain while you're at it -- i like the rain," she said with impish earnesty, lashing her tail as she turned to continue her way down the pass.

she paused, as if something occurred to her, and looked over her lean shoulder towards the dust-black vagrant once more. "i did not cross any volcanoes west from here," she told him; her way of "helping". "but there is a highland out there that i am fond of -- a mountain with a lake at its top. i wouldn't mind a visit, should your.. sacrificial lambing go awry."

and with that she started plucking her way -- quick and sure-footed -- towards the base of silvertip and onwards.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the galaxy is just a graveyard full of stars - by Harrowing - March 26, 2020, 02:19 PM