Neverwinter Forest Sorry can't save me now
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

What DID she want? Honestly, Lie had no idea. She hesitated as he stepped back from her, and the mother retreated slowly taking a measured step back. “I don’t expect anything from you… I just…” Her voice caught, it had been so long. There were so many things circulating in her head. She was so confused and lost.

“I don’t know how this is supposed to go either Zephyr. I thought you were…were…gone. Just like your brother and sisters. Like your father.” Of course she couldn’t keep a dry eye, and Rosalie was quick to turn away and squeezed her eyes shut. Trying desperately to ward off her emotions. She needed to be strong, she would be strong.

“Zephyr I have missed you so much.” Lie didn’t dare to raise her head and look at her daughter, or rather her son. She couldn’t handle any further rejection. There was a time after that night, when Rosalie would have done anything to bring back her youngest daughter. When Rosalie was furious at Zephyr, and never wanted to see her again. But then the rest of her family died, and Lie would have done anything to bring them back. A now… now one of them was. How could a mother stay angry when one of her children had returned from the dead.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
Sorry can't save me now - by Rosalie - March 16, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Rosalie - March 23, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Zephyr - March 24, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Rosalie - March 24, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Zephyr - March 24, 2020, 09:53 PM