Neverwinter Forest Sorry can't save me now
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Whoa whoa whoa… WHAT!? Her mouth dropped, jaw unhinging as she tried to even minutely process what Zephyr had just said. Dad isn’t dead. Her breath hitched, Lainie. Helios The names and the revelations rattled Rosalie as she stumbled back. Her eyes flew open like seafoam green saucers staring at her wayward child. Her shoulders started to shake, and her eyes filled with tears. “We…we thought you had all died. After we got separated…”

Lie was so confused. For months her and Alessia had assumed no one had made it. There were so many more questions whirling around, but they all stilled on her tongue as she belatedly acknowledged Zephyr’s final words. Her features soften, as she watches the yearling before her.

A tear fell as Zephyr delicately pressed a nose to her forehead. She cried not for herself or the family that has been resurrected, but for the child that had lost their childhood and had been so distanced from their family, who had to discover so many things on their own. Offering a sad smile, “I’m so happy I found you.” Her eyes slipped closed once again, as she reveled in Zephyr's mere presence. “You’re all grown up now.” And I missed it.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
Sorry can't save me now - by Rosalie - March 16, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Rosalie - March 23, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Zephyr - March 24, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Rosalie - March 24, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: Sorry can't save me now - by Zephyr - March 24, 2020, 09:53 PM