The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
They roved through the wood, scenting this and that, and it slowly dawned on her that she felt more at ease with Kyr in this random forest than she did with most of her own pack mates back home. She licked her lips as she pondered that, pushing it out of her head when she caught her companion's cue. Grinning, she slunk alongside Kyr, following her line of sight, pale eyes widening when they clapped upon none other than a...

"Trash panda," Q breathed. She forgot where she'd heard that term, probably because she'd accepted it at face value, silliness and all; she'd never even heard the word "raccoon." "I'm game if you are," she added, turning her snout sideways to read Kyr's face. She'd tangled with one or two of these critters in the past and they were definitely a challenge. But that was okay, Quell loved any opportunity sharpen her teeth, claws and skill set all in one fell swoop.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Quellcrist - March 31, 2020, 07:49 PM