Redhawk Caldera It's a long way down
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
The pup stares stares up at him, Doe eyed and awestruck. He's humbled by the action- the kid really does remind him of himself at that age, so eager to prove his worth to Nix. 
The difference was that Nix never gave a damn about anyone but himself. And Memory would make sure this kid had someone who cared. 
His reason for vanishing is a harrowing one, and Memory nods, a grunt of understanding crossing his lips. "You survived. You fought your way out. As long as you did that, you're ok. A warrior never stops fighting- never gives up." He drops the bit of advice and lays down with a pained grunt- his shoulder was really beginning to hurt, blood matting his fur. "I challenged Vanity after a nearly botched hunt. Only thing that saved it was me taking lead. Cowardly bitch never set up a proper duel. After I ended up walking all the way to this place...full of magical shimmering stone. I didn't realize how far I had gone... But I met a wolf there who...made me realize the Nightwalkers are flawed. They are crumbling over the fact they are by nature loyal to no one, and the fact an immature child with a reckless temper is leading them." He levels his eye at Valour, carefully watching his reaction to so freely speaking Ill of Hela. He had never sworn complete loyalty to her- in fact he had always sensed she was doomed to fail. An Alpha could sense another capable Alpha- and she certainly wasn't one. "So...I left. And I found Black Hat. Old warrior and ex Nightwalker like myself. He's a good man." 
Messages In This Thread
It's a long way down - by Memory - March 19, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 20, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 21, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 25, 2020, 06:52 PM