Firefly Ravine struck by lightning while i light my tenth one
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Could you describe the area a bit? Ie, how far did he drop and if there are any routes easily accessible for Santi to help him.

The smell of the rain still present even though the drops fall no longer. The grass around them is still slick, that means he has to be extra careful as he peers over the ominous ledge to gaze down to the other below him.

The blondish wolf-dog seems disoriented but finally he answers with a barely audible I don’t know. The words coming out as barely a whisper, he’s probably hurt and now Santi is wondering if he’d even be able to help this wolf. Or if he has no choice but to leave him and fend for himself. 

Santi’s silver eyes gaze around wishing for any kinds of ideas to pop into his head. Or maybe any possible routes up and for the poor male. He growls lowly but settles his eyes back on the other below him. “How long have you been down there?” He asks brows furrowed. “Anything broken?” 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: struck by lightning while i light my tenth one - by Santiago Arcos - March 27, 2020, 05:39 PM