Hoshor Plains hey, it's me, your sister
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Spica squinted her eyes as the other girl totally messed up the game. Ugh, why was everyone so much less competent than she?! To top it off this girl asked her if she was 'okay', a total insult to her amazing pirateness. Lioness isn't my name, dumbass, it's my pirate title! (Seriously, wasn't it super obvious?) Spica truthfully had never seen the ocean before either, but she knew of it and she knew it was a pretty vast and cool place and one that she could visit almost (well, the exact words had been 'when you are a little older' but Spica had grown a lot since then and when they moved back to coolplace river rather than this shithole they'd live closer so Spica was sure she'd get to visit then).

Leta went on to comment that these plains looked n I c e which was pretty much the biggest insult anyone could've given. What's wrong with you, you dweeb? Wasn't it bad enough to ruin the game, now you gotta act like this place is nice while I suffer here every day?! And who wanted to be nice anyway? It was sort of an insult, she supposed, but like a lame insult only some loser nerd would use. Spica was usually pretty friendly to everyone, but there was something about this girl's inability to spot a cool game that rubbed Spica the wrong way.
Messages In This Thread
hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - March 24, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - March 26, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - March 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - March 31, 2020, 03:40 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - April 10, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - April 16, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - May 01, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - May 15, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Spica - May 28, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: hey, it's me, your sister - by Leta - June 05, 2020, 04:33 PM