Sea Lion Shores and wolf's teeth
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
theseus stark.

the name brings with it no recognition despite that the familiarity remains there; nagging. it matters not, atausiq supposes; familiar or not times have and were changing. atausiq's life had become a whirl-wind of new adventures and new responsibilities. husband and father-to-be chief among them. though the thought of him — nearly a year old and fresh out of cubhood himself — is bizarre it is the root of his weariness now; the edge of protectiveness he feels to the isle at his back and the wolves it shelters even though he has yet to meet many of them.

atausiq. he offers his chosen name in return.

there's a sandbar, atausiq offers in explanation with a quirk of his lips. it comes and it goes. a lofty shrug is given followed by a very brief glimpse over his shoulder. my pack resides on the isle there. atausiq gestures towards it with his muzzle; finding that he likes the way it feels to call yuèlóng 'his' even though he simply means it as any other pack member does. it is his siren bride and his to-be sister that steer at its helm.

still, he surprises himself at how well he's adapting. what brings you this way? atausiq inquires, for even though sea lion shores is neutral territory he still feels defensive of it.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
and wolf's teeth - by Nanoq - April 04, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: and wolf's teeth - by Merrit - April 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: and wolf's teeth - by Nanoq - April 05, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: and wolf's teeth - by Merrit - April 05, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: and wolf's teeth - by Nanoq - April 07, 2020, 05:54 AM