Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
Kane listened as she asked her questions regarding hunting and fighting. Kane nodded in response to Hydra. "I can fight well and using defensive techniques rather than offensive. Hunting was not one of my main tasks in my old pack, but I was responsible for using my strength when taking down big game during the times I was enlisted to assist." Kane remembered the last few times that his pack went out on elk hunts. Not yet have they ever taken down buffalo, but Kane had heard that they were a rather glorious feast and achievement to be had. Maybe some day, his new pack could celebrate such an achievement. 

Kane could see that Hydra had a lot on her mind, and that the situation of rogue wolves attacking others bothered her. Kane didn't blame her for such things on her mind, especially being such in such an important role in her pack. The others looked up to her for protection and guidance, and if she couldn't provide that, then what kind of a leader was she? Kane could help Hydra with her confidence and taking some of the strain off of her. If she could have less to think about, it would be the better for her in the coming days.

@Hydra
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Kane Ardelean - April 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM