Ravensblood Forest I ran all night and day.
30 Posts
Ooc — Laur
He heeded Eartha's command with a snap of his jaws down upon the hindquarters of the cowering boy, holding him in place. Although his allegiance was wholly to Lynford, Eartha had gained some amount of respect from the gunner during her time running with their crew — she was a stern, harsh woman, but a true born leader. He couldn't think of anyone else who demanded respect from just presence alone aside from her. Still, he had some questions for her once this was dealt with.

It seemed the boy wasn't willing to go down without a fight, however. He squirmed and writhed against his grip, thrashing in vain as he tried to get away. He felt sharp pricks upon his face as young Alizarin's teeth managed to snag the skin there, but Kingsley's hold remained firm; he had endured much worse than this, after all. The boy's panicked words brought a twisted smile to his lips. What Lynford had in store for him was not particularly to the merc's tastes, but who was he to judge?

"Aw, y'missing 'im already, boy?" he laughed gruffly, voice muffled by the fur he held in his mouth. He almost went to continue his taunt, but the sound of another caught his attention. Releasing his hold, Kingsley quickly moved forward so as to tower over Alizarin, chest pressed against his back and forelegs on either side of his hindquarters. With Eartha in front of him and he behind, there would be little place else to run.

He then looked to where the sudden demand had come from, withholding a throaty laugh as he spied the small girl standing before them with all the presence of a pirate herself. Cute. "Move along, lass," he spoke, though dared her closer with a quirk of his brow and a crooked smile. "This ain't none of yer business."
Messages In This Thread
I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 12, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Eartha - April 14, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Kingsley - April 16, 2020, 06:29 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Eartha - April 21, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 21, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Marisol - April 21, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Kingsley - April 23, 2020, 06:22 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Eartha - April 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Marisol - April 28, 2020, 01:57 PM