Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai's misguided opinion of @Takeshi, the man Reiko had wed, only improved as the Empress affirmed that he would love to meet her. Smiling, she offered a silent nod, committing to memory his name. Once she returned home, she'd keep an eye on her schedule, depending on how busy she was, and find the time for her promised visit. The timing had to work not just for her, but for Reiko too, who would be a new mother. She was familiar with how mothers were den bound with their brood during the early weeks, and she would not take away from that.

"Then, I extend both you and Takeshi my congratulations. I wish you both and your future children well." Chai couldn't imagine being a mother. She wasn't sure she was cut out for it. She was too bit of a nervous wreck at times. But a babysitter or a caregiver? That she could get into. Already she was wondering what Reiko's brood would look like. If they would be just as sweet as she was. Her answers would all come in due time. Sensing that the day was growing late and with evening not far off, the russet woman reluctantly stood up. "I really should be getting back. I don't want to worry them too much." She said, while leaning in to press her forehead into the lush ruff of Reiko's fur. She had missed her terribly and she truly didn't want to part so soon. Pulling away with a gentle lick to her cheek, she bid her farewell. "I'll visit soon." With a wink, she added. "Promise." With one last lingering, fond look, Chai turned to begin her journey home, her heart full.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Chai - May 19, 2020, 05:19 PM