Haunted Wood And When We Go Don't Blame Us
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Pack Activity 
Pup search with @Clarence, Border patrol, etc

[size=16.8px]When the Meeting ended and Valour had dismissed them, he gently nudged the pup. "Come on. We'll do a patrol together, search the Eastern border then go from there." He groaned slightly as he got to his paws. He had lost weight- his tucked torso and arched spine evidence of such. It wouldn't take more than a few weeks to get back into condition. He needed to learn how to maneuver with his limited range of sight. 

As they left the meeting place Memory turned to the pup- the poor kid looked so terrified and ashamed...
"I'm not angry. I don't know what happened, or why, but I know you didn't mean it." His voice was gentle, almost loving. "When...when I was your age...I used to have these... episodes. There was this darkness in me. I was....not a good kid. That's for sure." He took a deep breath to quell the wave of memories, focusing on his pawsteps and scanning the ground in front of him for signs of the missing pups. When he spoke again, it was soft and full of pain. "A man found me during an episode. Took me from my mother. Used me for...terrible things. Taught me how to control it, how to lead. How to kill. He taught me many other things that I now know aren't right." And yet it was the memory of Nix that had saved his life. The thought confused and bothered him. "Love saved me. Love brought me here. And if you let it...love can save you, too." he fixed his face on Clarence, finally revealing his marred face- the still-healing gash and ear that had partially rotted off, to the mangled remains of his lip and the expose teeth, to the drooping eyelid covering a silver, sightless orb. [/size]
Messages In This Thread
And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 17, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 17, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 17, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 18, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 18, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 18, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 18, 2020, 01:39 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 21, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 22, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by RIP Clarence - April 25, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And When We Go Don't Blame Us - by Memory - April 25, 2020, 09:30 AM