Phoenix Maplewood How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99?
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Lainie, he said, concern deepening his frown. I can tell that you're not alright. He moved closer. He wanted to nuzzle her and drape himself over her. But she had made it abundantly clear that she didn't want to be treated like a child anymore, and he was trying very hard to respect that, even if she looked the farthest thing from alright. What's up, sweetheart, he gently pushed. He couldn't help the need to want to fix all her problems, even if he knew he could probably do nothing even close. 

Zephyr left not long after you did, he answered, his words tight with sadness. It hurt to think about Zephyr and the way things had ended the last time they talked. I saw him recently, he continued, swallowing the lump of guilt the memory summoned. He has a—a mate, and they're starting a pack somewhere near here. And he hates me and wants nothing to do with me anymore. He didn't speak the last part out loud. Zephyr had every right to hate him and he didn't think it necessary to dump all of that on Lainie.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99? - by RIP Kavik - May 08, 2020, 04:08 PM