Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
123 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
mathieu's nervousness was surprisingly well-hidden. he'd been backed into a corner by simmik's questions (again), and although he didn't know how to respond, he knew that it'd be best to not elaborate. having thought about his response, matty shook his head and answered: i'm not sure. it's just not something that i would have guessed.

he didn't want simmik to keep thinking about that one note. mathieu continued with his own question — what's the best place you've ever explored? — before digging into dinner. he was careful to not eat as ravenously as he might have liked, hoping to keep offenses at a minimum. 

of course, simmik was curious for more. mathieu laughed and choked on a rib, coughing it up in a most unattractive manner. sorry, he said. luckily, he'd turned his head fast enough to keep the splatter away from their meal. you're good at asking questions. it makes me feel like i'm actually interesting. mathieu hoped that his light joke might be enough of a recovery.

but, uh, yeah. most of my stuff is embarrassing. it was his main motivation for keeping things vague, aside from the whole "dark past" thing. sometimes i'll sing songs that my family taught me, or i'll make 'em up. that's more of a secret, though. mathieu looked at simmik and studied her expression, searching for any hint of disapproval.
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Mathieu - April 24, 2020, 06:59 PM