Stone Circle And I end the story that we didn’t even get to start
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When her gaze first met his, he was at a loss for words; fear, clear to see. He wanted to delve deeper, to ask her why?—but she looked away and he was left wondering: were they the same? There were so many things he wanted to ask, so much he needed to tell her, but he couldn’t. Not now, not after that—he was aware enough to understand that questioning was the last thing she needed, and he didn’t want to push her.

And when she opened her mouth, all of those thoughts drifted beyond his reach. There was a moment immediately after that he was taken aback, heart skipping a beat from the suddenness of her words—but they were only words and he couldn’t keep from wondering how true they were. He wanted to believe, more than anything, he wanted to know it was true—

Carefully, he picked himself up and approached her; his movements were slow and steps placed cautiously. He wanted to be close, to be with her again—they could be happy together, couldn’t they? But when finally he reached her, all he could do was attempt to touch his muzzle to her cheek, gentle as a lamb. “No you don’t,” he murmured, unable to look away now. It wasn’t so simple—these things never are.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I end the story that we didn’t even get to start - by Xan - May 31, 2020, 01:06 AM