Stone Circle a hero
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
uhh, timelines r weird so i'm not even trying to figure out where this fits in, lol. lookin' for the fambam but anyone is welcome!

atausiq departs from @hua and his little seadragons early in the morning, knowing that with her wolves there to keep the fort down while he takes a few hours to visit his family and share the news. i won't be too long. he promises them and trudges across the sandbar as it rises from beneath the frothing sea. he isn't sure how welcome he'll be ...but even if they are not pleased to see him, he thinks they should know of his children. he wanted them to know their family in easthollow ...at least, that was his hope as he walks the familiar path to stone circle. it is a path he would know even in his sleep.

he was uncertain of it all at first. of his siren bride. of what his ascension at her side. of being a father when he is just out of cubhood himself. somehow, premature as it all is, it feels right. like he is where he is supposed to be. he looks at the seadragons and feels nothing but love for each and every one of them; crushing and worrying and warming like the glow of a young, newborn sun.

he stops a respectful distance from the borders, tips his head and lets out a howl:

it's newt. i have ...big news to share.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
a hero - by Nanoq - April 29, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 29, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - April 30, 2020, 05:07 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: a hero - by Greyback - April 30, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 01, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2020, 03:05 PM