Deepwood Weald Just By The Way He Looks
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He continued on their path to nowhere in particular, just a walk. That was all they could do as a pair right now anyway - no borders to patrol, no packmates to help feed, just them two. Just their two bellies and companionship and that's all that mattered. What else could anyone need? Perhaps Abaddon was a simple man, or maybe too lazy to want to have that duty-bound to do things around a pack than just lounge about until he was hungry or something. 

Poisons huh. He paused for a moment, pondering the opportunities that it meant, the doors she was opening. The second was a little saucier too, a good feeling hm? Now what did that mean? Did the mix have a little bit of a naughty side too or was his mind just in the gutter? Could you help me build immunity? Perhaps teach me? Poisons could be interesting, for someone who didn't fight it would be perfect in his instance. 

Also, to elevate a good feeling hm? I'd like to know more about that too. Her infatuation didn't go unnoticed either, ignored until now for certain, but this time, he'd shoulder her and offer a coy grin while he waited to hear more about her unique abilities.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Just By The Way He Looks - by Abaddon - May 02, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Magdalene - May 06, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Magdalene - May 19, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Abaddon - May 26, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Just By The Way He Looks - by Magdalene - May 30, 2020, 10:27 PM