Sequoia Coast You used to be thirsty for me
Dexamene
I've decided to bring in a different character instead of Dex. Sorry this is disjointed but this will be her last post, assuming Shadow doesn't attack her. You guys can continue without her if you want!

Dexamene had been sent by the Sea and Moon to find those who were pliable and shape them to the Nereides' way. She thought the female who was behind her might be one such wolf, but she was wrong. Even as she lunged for the male, the dark female cut into her vision. Dex was able to sheathe her teeth quickly enough to avoid causing Raven any pain, but her chest thumped against the other wolf anyway.

Shadow was there as well, shoving Raven like some kind of brusque body guard. Dexamene aimed a heated snarl his way, a final warning that he mind his place in the world... But already her belief that these fools could be shaped had waned. She shot Raven a reproachful and disappointed look before back-pedalling a few steps, then turning smoothly and moving back toward the ocean. Assuming they left her alone, Dexamene would melt back into the embrace of the sea and begin her journey back the way she'd came.
Messages In This Thread
You used to be thirsty for me - by Dexamene - August 20, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Raven Vyler - August 20, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Shadow - August 20, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Dexamene - August 21, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Dexamene - August 21, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Dexamene - August 23, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: You used to be thirsty for me - by Raven Vyler - August 23, 2014, 01:49 PM