Northstar Vale Painting colors in the sky
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
phone post
They had avoided talking about what had happened, avoided mentioning the things that transpired between them but she wanted more. She knew she did not need to say anything about it, that he knew her feelings but it still hurt her. A sigh escaped her lips before she shifted, how she wished she was sharing this news with her Empress as well. That she was laying with them, that their cuddling would be a circle of three rather than just two but she was still eager. They had made something wonderful, another generation.

His voice came then, removing her from her mind as she nosed him softly. Maybe she should not have woken him up, maybe she should have let him rest and told him in the morning but then there was another fluttering. Oh, so you really are there. I was not imagining it. she gave a bright smile, one of pure joy but her ears fell to her skull out of hesitation. What if he was not happy with this news?

"I.. um.. I'm.. well.. um.." The flower looked away before her ears flitted up once more, well now. "I'm pregnant. " There she said it, her eyes drifted to her stomach. Maybe he would initiate the contact, she wished he would.

please be happy about this.
Messages In This Thread
Painting colors in the sky - by Hiromi - May 05, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Yuudai - May 05, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Hiromi - May 06, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Hiromi - May 06, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Hiromi - May 18, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Hiromi - May 25, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: Painting colors in the sky - by Yuudai - May 25, 2020, 10:39 PM