Whitefish River They're not sure just what we have in store
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
He nodded at her first statement, although he thought it odd that anyone would just leave without informing someone. How else would they know you left on your own? His own brother had just disappeared, and Acheron was pretty positive he had gotten lost or taken or something equally terrible. He didn't like to think about it much because it wasn't something he had any control over. Castor was gone, and he wasn't sure he would ever be found now. But he pushed the depressing thoughts from his mind; this wasn't the time to get into all that. 

Thanks, Ira, he offered. She didn't have to allow any of this, especially knowing that he would be leaving. And he would be sure to keep Tuvaq close, not that he really minded that part. 

At her suggestion, he drew in a deep breath. I appreciate that, he said first, and he really did. Kaisteloki would always be his home, and he was grateful that he would still have a place here. But, I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, and I kind of want to do this on my own. He wanted to enter the world as a lone wolf. Would it be alright if I visited occasionally, though? he asked after a pause. I wouldn't trespass or anything. I'd just like to stop by and make sure mom knew I was okay from time to time. He knew she would worry.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're not sure just what we have in store - by Acheron - May 22, 2020, 03:56 PM