Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
A traveling medic? Opalia's ears gave a gentle perk, never having heard of one before but conceptually, she understood the worth in such an endeavor. Her mother had been a medic to the warriors of Drageda--a very necessary role, considering their style, and that alone kept her busy enough just there. Lyra too seemed to keep her services to the mountain, for those of the family and Spear itself--though of course, the pale Drakru had not been there long enough to know the fullest depths of it. 

That's interesting.. she may not be against meeting you, but I can't say I know her very well, she mentioned, on the Moonspearian medic and her openness to sharing anything with others. Most of their passing interactions involved Dacio's situation, and honestly, most of that was remembered as a strange, worried blur. My mother, a healer herself for my birthplace--and I would love to say for you to meet her too, but she is no longer with us, either--would be thrilled to know of a traveling medic out here, she mentioned, this grief far less raw, but times like these certainly made her miss all Portia had brought to them. She taught me the worth in the job, though I can't say I picked up much else in that interest's regard, unfortunately. Opalia offered.

As for Moonspear, "about a month" was plenty of time for her to get back. I can be there, especially in a month, she said, pairing with a nod. That subtly gave her some structure to adhere to, and honestly, something to look forward to--no matter how small it was. It was something to hold herself to. I do need to point myself back that way soon enough. I worry I've missed a lot, she added quieter than before, knowing despite the ghosts she might get to chase in Dragoncrest, the living (herself among them) were who she needed to focus upon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Opalia - June 03, 2020, 02:21 PM