Neverwinter Forest i'll never have wings
nevermore —
49 Posts
Ooc — viz
me @ me: i'mma keep this short and to the point. me @ me writing this fluff post: ha, u thought.

time in the womb passes like the needle on a slowly spinning record, like the elegant movement of a clock's hands, like revolving cylinder of otherworldly music imprinted upon the metal against the tines of the comb of a music box; assuredly. it is a time that would stop; the end of a thing that he cannot truly comprehend and would not remember. the key is turned in his world of warm and safe; eden. a eden that was no longer big enough for him and the one he shares it with. the key turns but the music no longer plays.

eden erupts; quaking violently with each contraction that wracks thru his mother's body and the other he shares it with is ripped from him. she is there. there, there, there; her heartbeat in the symphony of his and their mother's own and then it is gone. the calm does not last long as the tremors come for him again; violently expelling him from eden, too.

the touch of the air upon fur wet with sac fluids as the cumbersome thing is cleaned from him is foreign and leaves him shivering. it feels wrong and hungrily he blindly pushes his nose into the warmth of his mother's side, pressing into the warmth of his sister's; as if he could absorb and share the warmth as it washes over him. his shivers cease as a new sensation fills him. he would know the word for it later; hunger.

for now, he answers the call of primal and base instincts that draw him to take a teat in his gumming mouth and suckle. a cry of surprise leaves him as warm, sweet mothermilk trickles into his mouth. it dribbles onto his chin as he parts from the teat and he smacks his lips together; unsure. but hunger is persistent and the one that would be called asmoses tries again; no longer startled as he suckles and is rewarded with mothersmilk once more.
i feel divinity in my bones like aching; like fire
Messages In This Thread
i'll never have wings - by Miriam - May 13, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Liliana - May 13, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Rasalas - May 13, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Miriam - May 13, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Mal - May 13, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Miriam - May 14, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Miriam - May 19, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Mal - May 21, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: i'll never have wings - by Miriam - June 03, 2020, 04:54 PM