Sawtooth Spire That mangorita you were drinking
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Lucky for Star, there was no mention made of her slight curve. Not yet, at least... that was good enough for her, for now. She would take the other topics and run with them until confronted. She would rather admit her mistake to Mahler or Wintersbane than to the mother... but at the moment, the woman came off as surprisingly warm, and so the snowball was willing to let her guard down. 

Of course, She rumbled kindly in response to the thank you. They are lovely children- I am eager to see how they grow, and perhaps help train them, when the time comes. She offered. Mahler had already seemingly approved it, but it felt right to bounce the idea off of Wylla as well. She was the mother, after all. 

How've you been?
Alright. Nothing spectacular... just filling caches and awaiting whatever path life takes me on next. She was past her age of chasing adventure and fantasy... though she still worked, she had reached her retirement, in a sense. Star figured her life had peaked and now was just awaiting the road to her eventual death. It was a gloomy thought, but one she was comfortable with- though the new realization she had not yet fully processed had her rethinking things. 

What about you? Busy with the children, I assume? I am always around if you ever need help...
Messages In This Thread
That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 15, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 16, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 16, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:30 AM