Felltree Marsh Yeah I've been running against the wind
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The grey clouds above had dragged down with them an air of solitude and tranquility to the willows, and though the forest was more alive than it had been in a long time, the wolves that now inhabited the land were quiet and ethereal much like the forest itself. Eilonwy herself had never been a very rambunctious one, but with the court she'd become more soft-spoken and tender than she'd been before.

She had also become more curious. Lumi and The Seelie Court had given Eilonwy a lot to think about in the past moons, and she believed she really wanted to become a healer now that she had a place to be useful in. Healers needed herbs, and Eilonwy had been wanting to explore the reaches of the forest for some time, so she took this impulse as the perfect chance to trail the northern borders only to realize that anything beyond that point was perhaps too dangerous to traverse. Too late, though... She was already knee-deep in a marsh that she didn't know how to get out of, and there was no one in miles to help her to get out of her little expedition.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Yeah I've been running against the wind - by Eilonwy - May 24, 2020, 12:41 PM