Overture Downs soft light
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
Renard had hunted a caribou or two in their time, just with none of the context. Meat was meat, and that was as far as they were concerned, unless it was about the numbers needed to bring one down.

Still, they supposed they could see it. If they squinted. “I don’t know.” Renard tilted their head, chin now resting on one of the larger branches in the tangle. “I think I’d rather take my chances with one of these than a moose.” Yes, Renard had seen bison before, but their…hunting experience…with them was limited. Moose were very decidedly a challenge.

Black bear, on the other hand, Renard had no hunting experience with, because even if they liked picking fights that was only as long as they were all in good fun or with a decisive advantage. They made a questioning noise. “Not what I would go after. Did you ever see it?”

As she reared back to rest her forelegs over the tree trunk, Renard gave her a side glance. “Yeah? Doesn’t look like anyone’s around to tell you that anymore. Maybe save it for when you’ve got a pack, though.” They smiled. “Making sure your bones stay in one piece is a good habit to keep.”

Messages In This Thread
soft light - by Journey - May 27, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: soft light - by Renard - May 28, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: soft light - by Journey - May 29, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: soft light - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: soft light - by Journey - June 10, 2020, 03:34 AM
RE: soft light - by Renard - June 11, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: soft light - by Journey - June 25, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: soft light - by Renard - June 27, 2020, 11:25 PM