Hushed Willows Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Aahh thank you!

His eyes closed, Dante breathed deeply. In, out... In, out... In-
Excuse me.
Are you alright?

The young boy startled at the voice, shocked out of his momentary spiral. He blinked rapidly, paws scarbbling to stand. His head whipped up, wide eyes catching on a silver figure not too far from him. For a moment, he was too stunned to even begin to process the situation. Eventually his brain caught up enough to allow him to really take in the other standing beneath the shade of willows. The wolf was a young woman, probably somewhat near his age- Dante had never been great with age differentation, honestly- cloaked in silvers with striking dark mask and compliments. His gaze lingered briefly, before he realized that he probably seemed like absolutely daft, standing silently like an idiot. Gods it had been so long since he'd had real social interaction. 

"Hi," Dante's voice was rough with disuse, he cleared his throat quickly, "Hey, sorry, hello! Am I, er, intruding? I didn't think I scented any border markings." He wouldn't be surprised if he had completely missed them though, the young boy had been a bit in his head the past few days. He settled where he had stood, lowering his tail in a non-threatening gesture, hoping he hadn't already managed to offend the other. An apologetic smile tugged at his lips as he waited for her reaction. Upon looking more closely at the girl, he could see a small white -creature?? thing?- bundled upon her shoulders, and squinted lightly in hopes to distinguish the figure. Dante's gaze flicked intermittently between the she-wolf and the palid shape, attempting to be discreet in his curiosity.

Messages In This Thread
Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 28, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 29, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 29, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 31, 2020, 09:54 PM