Hushed Willows Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
'the mouse' is officially the only thing I will be referring to dante as hahaha<3

The girl was perceptive, that was certain. A slightly shocked bark of a laugh left his lips as her words washed over him, It looks like you crossed an ocean to get here. His eyes flicked over her face with an amused fondness, her words were more accurate than she probably knew. "I sure as hell left one," he said in a breath, doing his very best to curb the undertone of sadness that he found sneaking into his words despite himself. He felt himself relaxing more with each moment, pleased as the stranger- he really ought to get her name- padded forward. It had been too long since he, who had always been teased about his overly-social manner- Dante the butterfly, his mom would say, always flit-fluttering about - had spoken to another. His tail thumped as she sat down, becoming momentarily distracted as he watched the owl hop down from the unnamed girl's shoulders. He eyed it with curiosity for a few moments before flicking back up to the girl as she spoke. 

Dante thought he may have seen a flicker of discomfort in her body language, but he did have a tendency to overanalyze things, so he let it be and focused on her words as she answered. The smile on his face grew stronger as she began, smirking at her opening words. He blinked with interest as she continued to speak, a court huh? Dante wasn't sure if he had ever heard the word used in this context, but surely if she was speaking of fellow wolves to join, it couldn't be much different from a pack. He remained quiet, studying her soft expression directed towards the owl before she began to speak again, a little spark of conviction and optimism evident in her voice. He responded with a firm nod of his silvery head, smiling right back at her. "I'm sure you'll be fine. Got this gut feeling, you know?" His head tilted playfully, though he hoped he conveyed his words genuinely. "S'like, that girl, right there," he threw his head to his right, miming as though he was talking to another unseen wolf, eyes flicking back to meet hers intermittently. "She 's gonna do big things" he leaned in closer to the imaginary figure, lowering his voice to a loud whisper "You can see it in 'er eyes." His nose scrunched with mirth as he looked back at her before raising a brow. He lowered his head in mock disappointment, puffing out a sigh. "Gotta say, though, it would really be a shame if I had to tell everyone I met this incredibly renowned alpha before it was cool, but couldn't tell 'em her name. Wouldn't believe me for a damn second." Dante's eyes flicked up from under his lashes where he had fixed them on the ground, crinkled with lighthearted banter and slight weariness from his travels, eagerly hoping the girl would take well to his friendly quips.

Messages In This Thread
Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 28, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 29, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 29, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 31, 2020, 09:54 PM