Whitefish River leaving me hollow
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

The pale nymph's crown of snow happened to raise, argent eyes widening at the sight of the honey-glazed fae that approached. 

Deferential and submissive as ever, the stranger was greeted by the druid's fumbling decorum: a synchronized ballet of curving shoulders, lowered ears, and a dip of the head that vaguely resembled a curtsy. 

"Ah, many par-dons, mi'lady," the midwife uttered on meek lips, adding, "Speedy," when the tidbit of information was given. 

"Aye, m'am," she answered, nodding as if to punctuate this point - it wasn't certain if Reiko's twin truly had any nefarious intentions. For all the low-ranking Lady knew, perhaps she truly was acting under the Empress' orders. 

"I vas search-ing fer ze Lady Reiko, I zought zat perhaps yer pack might 'ave seen 'er," Awenfen explained, something fearful clogging in her throat - guilt maybe for her perceived trespass. 

"Zen I smell-ed 'er scent," here she smiled faintly, a single wag swishing her ivory plume. 

"Is she 'ere?" Fen dared to inquire, gaze flickering up to the woman's chin optimistically. 

"Ah, vhere are me mann-ers? I am Awenfen, midvife to ze Empire," she introduced herself as heat seared across her cheeks, realizing she'd completely forgotten to offer her own name in return. "Ze Empress is a pat-ient of mine, I grew con-cerned vhen she dissa-peared from ze Vale." 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
leaving me hollow - by Necahual - May 27, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 01, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 11, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 22, 2020, 10:01 AM