Neverwinter Forest wine-dark and wanting
nevermore —
49 Posts
Ooc — viz
All Welcome 
according to my puppy guide they can hear & walk & go just outside the den for a little while practically the same time? er, at least that's how i took it. so idk here's a weird 2 for 1. open for anyone! tags for reference!

asmoses pats the ground with his front paws, nearly bursting with excitement at the prospect of going outside. his vision was slowly improving and the opening of his ears — the sounds he and @Liliana speak are awful, he realizes — and steps upon wobbly legs had been quick to follow. he babbles puppy nonsense to @Miriam, proud of himself, like he's forming words. he cannot yet master words, cannot bid his tongue to form the coherent sounds that his amma does. still, asmoses tries to do better than just ...scream.

he trips over his own paws as he gallops awkwardly to the mouth of the den, squinting against the soft morning sun that he sees thru the break of green canopy. he recedes back, uncertain for a second, weakened noise twitching as he tries to take in all the scents he can. it immediately overwhelms him and he presses against the safety of the den with a soft whimper of uncertainty.

everything, from the swaying grasses, to the whisper of the leaves on the trees, to the singing of the songbirds was ...a lot more than he expected. though, admittedly, expectations hadn't been high to begin with.
i feel divinity in my bones like aching; like fire
Messages In This Thread
wine-dark and wanting - by Rasalas - May 31, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: wine-dark and wanting - by Liliana - May 31, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: wine-dark and wanting - by Rasalas - June 02, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: wine-dark and wanting - by Liliana - June 02, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: wine-dark and wanting - by Rasalas - June 02, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: wine-dark and wanting - by Liliana - June 02, 2020, 12:59 PM