Hoshor Plains A phantom to lead you in the summer
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man introduced himself as Valour and was about to state his title before a young firey pup had come from behind Connor, he had seen the girl before but he didn't get a chance to know her yet. The Nightwalker male then quickly turned his attention to the girl and addressed himself as the Warlord of Nightwalkers, which must be the leader rank then. But as soon as he met Valour, the Warlord went from approachable to snapping his fangs in an aggressive manner and demanded why the pup was here. The young male tried to make himself look more intimidating to Connor by increasing his size but the titan would prove to the Warlord that he was no match.

The cinnamon male didn't stir no matter how much he wanted to flex on Valour that him trying to uptake him on height was quite laughable, but Connor still towered him, he didn't need to. Instead, Connor furrowed his brows a bit and gave him a hard stare with his emerald eyes, he really wasn't in the mood, he had enough shit to deal with back at Kaisteloki. "I did not, I had no idea why she was here or how, though I am sure that the Count of our pack, Ira will. I practically had no idea she even existed in my pack due to the fact that as a Herald I have to keep busy all the time and with our pack's current predicament we are quite occupied," the larger man's voice was more stern as he tried not to sound like he was annoyed. 

When Connor said predicament, he was talking about how the former Count, Evergreen, and his mate had gone missing, but the Warlord of the Nightwalkers was not entitled to that information. "I understand you are concerned for her safety, but if you think Kaisteloki kidnaps pups then you are very misinformed, if you would like to take her back to your pack then take her back," the titan stood his ground, though he really shouldn't be making these decisions, he wasn't a leader, but he would inform Ira immediately of this afterward. The cinnamon male softened his gaze a bit, he needed to recollect himself but he didn't need the foolish assumptions from the leader of another pack being directed at him.
Messages In This Thread
A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Connor - June 03, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Conquest - June 06, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Valour - June 10, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Connor - June 10, 2020, 10:56 PM