Wheeling Gull Isle Be it smiles or nights soaked in tears, I'll always stay by you forever
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Breathing in deeply, Takara's scent soothed her like lavender and she found the emotions slowly settling into faint fear. Takara was shivering, was she scared of the idea of being without a home again? The thought steeled Minori instantly and she pulled back shaking her head "No...No. I will talk to her..maybe she'll understand. You need to..to be safe here incase Orochi comes back" she knew that couldn't be argued about could it? Besides...Takara was probably right "Hua is kind..you're right. I'm sure I'll be fine" she forced her voice to be strong, offering a smile and kissing Takara on the nose before nudging her to follow her on a walk along the shore.

"I don't even know his name. We just stumbled into one another. I didn't realise..maybe saying something would have been kind but.." she was talking about the father of course. How she'd just...had sex with him and walked off...at least she'd tried to call back. Besides...if the man went around having sex with strangers he probably wasn't too worried about children. "but i didn't have any interest and you know my social skills aren't great" she continued, smiling a little weakly at the joke. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread