Stone Circle If I could save time in a bottle
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Going to archive this because it's getting a wee bit outdated- my fault, heh. But it should could toward a trade! And the beginning of their friendship *heart-eyes*<3

Setting bones! It sounded dreadful, but there was some hope in knowing that there were some wolves who could attempt to fix them when they'd broken. She mentioned a name- and with a warmth and endearment, that Oryx felt this must be the name of her mate, the father of her children, who was apparently also a medic. "The pack is fortunate, to have so many with medical knowledge," She commented with a small smile. It would be safe, then, if they were a family of healers, rather than a group of warriors. 

Oryx stiffened when she saw the head of a tall plant, looming above the grasses, and she gestured toward it, but purposefully put herself between Arlette and the plant as they reached it- just to make sure that she did not attempt to touch it. She would describe the aspects of the plant in detail, contrasting its characteristics with those of other plants, and warned also of the blisters that its sap would cause, when exposed to sunlight. Carefully, she dug into the ground around its base, breaking through the roots with her claws so that the plant would die, having not gone to seed or harmed any of their packmates. They would spend the afternoon together, learning tricks and tips from one another, and for the first time since she'd joined the pack, Oryx began to feel as though she belonged.
Messages In This Thread
If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 07, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 10, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 14, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 17, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 25, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 03, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 05:55 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 21, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 24, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 11:06 AM