Dawnlark Plains I left my heart on my sleeve
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Pack Activity 
@Lumiya , and whoever else to tag

He had done all he could in the territory. Dug a half dozen dens, fortified and patrolled the boundaries. It was as he had marched past a particular circle of stones for the twelfth time in two days, that he had an idea. 
Prey. He needed prey. A good hunt, something to bleed. Something to make himself useful before he went mad. 
So he found himself here, after inviting his Alphaess to join him in preparation for whatever social gathering she was fretting about.  On this open plain, creeping steadily towards a vantage point overseeing a small herd of elk, with two young calves. The fact that snow still clung to the ground was slightly surprising, he wasn't used to snow still lingering in the beginning of summer. A light, warm rain concealed his pawsteps and scent. He turned to the shewolf beside him, and addressing whoever else was present as well. 
"Move in low and slow. They're big, and can kill you. We'll position ourselves right behind the herd. Then push them. Watch for me. The one I pick is the one we all target." 
Messages In This Thread
I left my heart on my sleeve - by Memory - June 08, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Lumiya - June 11, 2020, 07:13 AM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Dante - June 18, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Aoibh - June 19, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Memory - June 20, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:51 PM