Moonspear o frabjous day! callooh! callay!
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
She could work with that--so said the nod she answered with first, and in sensing a hint of nerves over the decision, she suddenly rallied up herself in full for the unexpected twist. Though not at all unwelcome, she was not unfamiliar with the uneasiness of joining a new pack but she would be sure that Sugar wouldn't have to do so alone--not that she did not feel the medic capable, or that Opalia considered her word worth a whole lot here but it was something, and she would stand beside her through this.

She knew this was a stable place compared to many others with a lasting core.. complete with a backbone, unquestionably. The Drakru couldn't say how important that might be to Sugar Glider, but, to her and her original kru, that had been paramount.. and why she had found them worth returning to, and continuing to serve even with herself being the last of their original three. So, she was coming to find an eagerness to have a new friend there with them as well. Perhaps they could range together for Moonspear, and Opalia could return to her mantle of proud guardian--and familiar niche of helping to protect medics, even on their trips abroad.

But, all of that aside so not to outpace herself: We can, she agreed, gently waving her tail. I don't know how much sway my word will have but, you will have a good one from me for them... but you're welcome. And.. same here. Though I have traveled less lately. I needed the rest. It was a long two months.. she replied quietly, expression sobering a moment but she did not let it last. Soon, though. I want to be back to it all in full, she tried for a soft grin, then gave another short nod to Sugar before she raised up a call asking for the alphas of the mountain to come meet them if they could be free from the pups, @Hydra and @Dirge. Opalia thought this could be good news for all of them.
Messages In This Thread
o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 09, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 16, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 16, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 09, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - July 09, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 18, 2020, 12:54 AM