Noctisardor Bypass proven strategies
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
sounds good, i can probably make this be my last here tbh!
No surprise there that he had met his share too, for there were sometimes when she felt like she met more oddballs than worthy candidates, she nodded just a bit. Anyway, she supposed she should take from this that her words seemed to help a little. It wasn't all that easy to tell with him, but even if he didn't know it now, she just hoped he'd reflect on the notions she put forward. Yeah, you're welcome. Time helps. And sticking to it, if you care to, she offered as one last bit and a roll to her shoulders, though knew how little it sounded like, at face value like that. You can tag along with me sometime, if you want to. Doesn't always have to be far, she added, too, but didn't linger like she needed an answer now. He could think about it and save it for later. She almost wanted him to prioritize roaming a bit with Pheiros first (he'd probably enjoy that company more, and he seemed like a dude who could use that), though didn't say any of this.

Jomyo was no perfect judge of it, after all. Maybe some further exposure would help get his confidence up--he was young yet, as far as she was concerned. She wondered if he just needed to experience things and survive it to get that ball rolling. Hard to say for sure.

Anyway, she was feeling like picking up the pace and moseying onward, letting it head towards a less-conversational sort of way too. Well--I'm going to track on a bit, see what else I can find further out.. she mentioned with a gesture that pointed mostly south, since she had no particular pull to her current options. Come if you want, if not, I'm sure I'll see you around.. she potentially parted with. He was free to take it or leave it, she didn't mind either way, so soon, she would jog off that way and see what was in store for her for the rest of the afternoon.
Messages In This Thread
proven strategies - by Jomyo - June 09, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - June 21, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - June 27, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - July 16, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - July 16, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - July 20, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - July 25, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - August 06, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - August 18, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - August 24, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 10:33 PM