Whitefish River To make you feel my love
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His easy slumber had been interrupted at Speedy’s much deserved insistance. Despite the sleep that cling to his eyes, Emrik smiled broadly when he realized what was happening. Their children! They were coming now. There was a knot in his stomach. Of course he was nervous, and worried about Speedy. But he trusted her, she had done this before, and she was a medic.

He didn’t show his nerves, keeping as calm as possible as the woman paced back and forth, settled against him for a couple minutes and then started the cycle all over.

When the time finally came to push, Emrik whispered words of encouragement to her. Remaining stead and strong as she braces against him. He hadn’t thought it was possible to love Speedy any more than he already did. But he was proven wrong in this instance. His admiration and affection grew as she struggled, even as guilt at himself twisted his stomach. She was in pain, and he had contributed to it.

When his daughter was finally brought to the world, Emrik couldn’t stop the gasp that slipped from his lips as Speedy cleaned her and nestled her against her belly. Sifting slightly to get a better view, Emrik watched his little girl with such love and caring. That was his daughter! His daughter! ”She is so beautiful.” He spoke the words in awe, but not to anyone in particular. He simply could not hold the scentence in any longer.

Again the pain started for Speedy, and Emrik continued his kind words and encouraging noses. His son was second. And Emrik was once again taken with the boy instantly. A boy and a girl. His Malila and Mohe. His children.

Of course he loved step children very deeply. And just like the latestest additions to their family, Emrik would do anything in his power to protect them. But he knew, deep down, that this was different. Not in the way he would treat them, no he saw them all as his children, even when he wasn’t wanted. But these two. He could do right by these two. He hadn’t been a large part of Speedy’s previous litter, he had always felt like he had abandoned them. But these two. These little ones would never experience life without him. He was sure if it.

As Speedy relaxed further against him, he smiled down at her and their pups. ”I love you Speedy. They are perfect.” Casting a glance down at the sleeping pups, Emrik nodded, ”Malila and Mohe.” He confirmed.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Mohe - June 11, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Malila - June 13, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Spica - June 17, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Syrma - June 23, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 24, 2020, 12:48 AM