Whitefish River To make you feel my love
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
omg! I thought I responded to this (?)

Emrik looked down at the two bundle as they drifted to sleep. They reminded him of Acheron, Castor, Syrma and Spica. When they were born. He remembered fondly how he had curled around them to give Speedy a break. God. To think that was a year ago. A year ago, they had been in a similar position, and they’re eldest children were curled against Speedy.

He too had caught the twins scent, and he smiled back at his mate. He hoped and dreamed that one day they might see him as they had when they were puppies. He hoped they would accept them as they’re father, that he could be there for them. Love them, and cherish them. Just as he would love and cherish Malila and Mohe. He tried not to let the sting of their words and the hurt of the actions affect him, but it was painful.

When they didn’t make an appearance Emrik grew worried, nodding softly at Speedy’s request. Emrik stood and headed out, but found only their scent on the breeze. They were no where to be seen. With a deep frown, Emrik took a few steps away from the den. Out of ear shot, Emrik sighed heavy sigh he sank into a seated position. His head hanging, and eyes falling shut. What were they going to do. He felt hopeless in this situation. He wanted them to all be a happy family, but it seemed that everything he did was wrong. He said the wrong thing when they were happy, he did the wrong thing when they were sad. And now. Now they didn’t even want to meet their siblings. Did they truly hate him that much?

Emrik surprised himself. He had never thought they actually hated him. At least not until the pregnancy reveal. Perhaps they really did hate him. But how did he fix that? He couldn’t leave Speedy, he would never abandon her, or any of their children.

On this day, which should be one of the happiest days of his life, Emrik cried. Something he hadn’t done in years. He was quiet. Mindful of his wife and newborns. But painful sobs cracked his chest, and air struggled to fill his lungs. His daughters, truly hated him. For now he needed a moment. He needed just a moment to compose himself before returning to Speedy.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Mohe - June 11, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Malila - June 13, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Spica - June 17, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Syrma - June 23, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 24, 2020, 12:48 AM