Whitefish River I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
He watched the little ones with awe, but his heart was twisting knowing that his own pups were alone without him even though they were with Moonshadow. The titan felt a bump on his side and turned his head with a curious expression to see Hiero with the male draping over him in a friendly gesture reminding the male that who the father was is none of his business. The cinnamon male felt hot with embarrassment and gave an awkward smile to the spotted male, "r-right!" He turned back to the Count with an apologetic look, "apologizes, it's just..." his emerald eyes drifted to the sky for he was contemplating how he should explain that he had his own complications with his whelp.

"Nevermind... Just forget about it," he simply stated with a false smile, there was just too much complication and he didn't want his babies to be the target of any controversy so he kept his mouth shut. So he directed his attention to Hiero, "I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?" Connor stated with a welcoming smile, for like Hiero, he wanted to change the subject entirely.
Messages In This Thread
I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - June 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 22, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 28, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - July 04, 2020, 06:46 PM