Wheeling Gull Isle my tears melt into the sea
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The pride of hearing her children praised brought a smile to her face, tail wagging slowly as she relaxed her posture. This earned a couple of small disgruntled squeaks from her children as once again their source of milk was adjusted just out of reach. This time she didn't turn and let them begin to wriggle their own way toward the food source, starting the process of learning early on. "The boy is Naoyuki. It means Honesty and Happiness in Japanese"  her eyes sparkled and the stern, stoic look was completely absent as she turned and brought little Miwa between her forelegs nestling her into the fur of her chest so the cute little white marks under her closed eyes could be seen. "this is my first daughter. Miwa. Beautiful Harmony also in Japanese" she was proud of her heritage...that flame inside her heart would probably never stop burning, the fact that her and Takara's children carried the name of their homeland meant much to her. 

Hua reassured her that Aoilos was alright aside from a bit of baldness where that beast of a man had refused to let go. If it were not for Hua biting him right where it hurt most and her risking her children to tackle him away....well that was a thought that need not be focused on. "I'm glad to hear that. I'll have to meet him more officially, everyone else too" for a General supposed to keep a pack safe she admitted she didn't even know half of the members within their borders. Hua asked how the birth went and how she was proving even more how kind of a leader she was...but she had the same burning fire within her that made Minori appreciate Liri back in Blacktail Deer Platuea. "It went beautifully...I have two healthy children. Recovering...well that's different. I'm not feeling myself lately" she was honest though her ears shifted back showing her anxiety "I'm sure once I eat better and start getting up to move around again i'll strengthen up" there was genuine belief there, she knew she wouldn't stay sick forever because she absolutely refused to. She wasn't an old lady yet and still had a few good years left in her to further her standing as a warrior....but that was becoming less important to her with Takara and her children in her life. Patrolling and hunting wasn't something she'd given much thought to aside from sneaking out once a day just to keep her muscles active. It was beginning to pass through her mind that perhaps she was happier when not pushing herself for the power and recognition she would have been given at home. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - June 26, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - June 27, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Miwa - July 10, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 07:05 PM