Wheeling Gull Isle my tears melt into the sea
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"Thank you. me too"

There was a warm hush in her voice as she lowered her muzzle and gave Miwa slow soothing licks to soothe whatever wild dreams she was having and then planted a kiss to Naoyuki's brow. There was not a war or natural disaster on the planet that could keep her from these children...she would not fail them the same way she had failed Deku. Leaving her children to rest again despite feeling as if she could kiss and groom them forever she looked up at the concerned siren, eyes softening and a warm smile forming on her maw as the woman seemed concerned and offered her assistance. It was tempting to ask if she could help Takara bring food to the den, the beautiful songstress worked so hard every day but she was never one to ask for help it brought her guilt and also made her feel weaker than she already was. "I won't push myself...these sweet babies need me. I have duties to Yuelong. I can't let myself collapse" she hesitated and licked her maw eyes sliding to the side as she relented thinking of Takara again "But Takara has been working so hard...if you could bring something just once in a while it would help her" she knew the songstress would eventually tire herself out and she didn't want that to happen...didnt want her to fall ill and wander away like before. Eyes raising back to the kindhearted siren Minori gave a slow wag of her tail "Thank you for your kindness Hua..I can't wait until our children meet" maybe they could all be friends...give her a reason to stay..to not leave the island if something went wrong as it tended to. totally not foreshadowing .

We can wrap this up if you want! I'm trying to clean up my log to start newer ones again ^_^
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - June 26, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - June 27, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Miwa - July 10, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 07:05 PM