Whitefish River A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The submissive behaviour of the woman was sweet, respectful and Hiero wouldn't chastise or mock her for such formalities. Letting it happen and dipping his head in a returned gesture to greet her, he listened and smiled. Well, luckily for you, I am he. Ira had already a few under her belt to train, having done some with a few members already and now it seemed it was Hiero's turn to take one under his wing instead of just a random bored spar here and there.

No, this one was his ward from the sound of it. And I accept you as my squire Celara. Before we do anything, may I ask what kind of training you are looking for? he could take a wild guess and it was more likely something along the lines of fighting... did she have a specific idea in mind? Defensive for guardian, or offensive for warrior training?

For now he sat quietly, patiently waiting for an answer.

Sorry I've been away! I'm getting back into posting regularly now!
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching - by Celara - July 02, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching - by Hieronymous - July 14, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching - by Celara - August 23, 2020, 07:05 PM